Climb Nowra - Nowra is World famous for Rock Climbing

Thompson's Point NSW

Categories

climb nowra
Climb Nowra Feedback
powered by

My Blog

Leading your first Rock Climb is one of those moments you don't forget

First Lead Climb - Blade Flake - Grade 13 - Grotto Area - North Nowra - NSW. Lead it, Threaded the Anchors and cleaned it .... looks like we might be heading to Point Perpendicular sooner than expected. Nice work Amanda. Rob

Thanks, I officially have climbing on the brain... again.. Amanda

7 Comments to Leading your first Rock Climb is one of those moments you don't forget:

Comments RSS
zanzibar tanzania on Saturday, 28 December 2013 9:20 PM
The links and resources posted by you in the blog are very useful for me! Leading your first Rock Climb is one of those moments you don't forget I was looking for this exact and particular information for a long time. Thanks.keep it up.......
Reply to comment

swiss watch company ltd on Saturday, 3 January 2015 3:32 AM
I am continually looking online for tips that can assist me. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Human Hair Extensions on Friday, 9 September 2016 6:10 PM
Leading your first Rock Climb is one of those moments you don't forget.
Reply to comment

nike free run on Tuesday, 8 November 2016 1:59 PM
I am very happy I found such useful and informative blog.
Reply to comment

erterter on Monday, 25 June 2018 5:35 PM
rdgretetertet
Reply to comment

essay writers melbourne on Tuesday, 26 June 2018 8:54 PM
Leading your first rock climb is one of those moments you don’t forget the anchors and cleaned it for expected process. This climbnowra blog always giving us more chances and topics with us.
Reply to comment

orologi replica di alta qualità on Sunday, 15 July 2018 12:00 PM
Its inspiration for people which suffers, need more blogs like this
Reply to comment